Lumeon Chief Clinical Transformation officer, Cindy Gaines, sits down with Grace Vinton of the Hit Like a Girl Podcast to discuss her experience on the front lines of nursing and highlights the barriers to technology implementation as well as the healthcare industry’s many challenges and need for care orchestration now more than ever. With clinician and nurse burnout at an all-time high, can technology and automation realistically help?
- Lumeon Named ‘Rising Star’ in the New EHR Innovations Category of UCSF Health Hub Digital Health Awards 2022
- Lumeon, NTT DATA to Automate Care in Hospital-at-Home Programs
- How automation can fix care coordination
- Creating Space for Compassionate and Personalized Care
- Lumeon CCTO Cindy Gaines talks with Grace Vinton on the Hit Like A Girl Podcast