Reporting to: Head of Product
Based: Waterloo, London
Based out of our UK headquarters in Waterloo, central London the Product Management team is the critical interface between our markets, customers, sales and software engineering teams. We’re responsible for setting the overall direction, definition and implementation of the product strategy, features, and releases to ensure that Lumeon continues to develop a world-class, market-driven solution. We proactively interface with internal stakeholders and customers to capture and define requirements, set priorities, define our roadmap, assess competitors, and coordinate the overall process of new feature development and market launch.
We have an exciting roadmap planned for the future and are looking for Product Manager (PM) to help refine and deliver it. This role will include frequent travel, including to clients in the US.
The PM will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the requirements gathering process across all areas of the business (internally and externally),
- Validating and verifying requirements effectively to ensure delivery is right first time,
- Translating the business needs and requirements into user stories, acceptance criteria and mock ups, ensuring our proposition is innovative, generic and highly competitive
- Working cross-functionally with the engineering team during the design, build and release process, ensuring we have a realistically achievable plan, mitigating and escalating risks appropriately
- Driving the product delivery roadmap alongside the product management team and key business stakeholders, helping to prioritize, plan and manage execution of new features and functionality,
- Managing the fine balance between urgent client priorities and global market needs,
- Being the solution expert, advocating the product and direction to prospects, customers and our partner eco-system.
The PM will have (or have a desire to learn):
- Experience in translating high-level business requirements into detailed, Engineering-friendly user stories,
- A product, not project mind-set, understanding how to define and iterate on a re-usable MVP product,
- The ability to interview and workshop with customers and product stakeholders,
- A passion for helping health enterprises deliver better and more efficient care,
- A willingness to quickly grasp healthcare IT specific technologies and standards,
- Familiarity with some of the following: integration technologies; electronic data exchange techniques; analytics platforms; user interface and experience design; cloud platforms; techniques to scale enterprise platforms; enterprise administration; security standards and requirements,
- Experience at managing Agile software development processes and in the use of programs such as Aha! And Atlassian’s Jira & Confluence,
- Five or more years of successful experience in a similar role,
- Experience in enterprise IT software platforms and products,
- An uncanny ability to grasp the big picture and influence others,
- A collaborative articulate and focused attitude; able to quickly earn the trust of others,
- Prior health care IT experience is a bonus, but not necessarily required.
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com