Lumeon is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of digital health innovation. We are helping hospital systems address some of the biggest problems in healthcare, making a meaningful difference to the lives of patients and care providers. We enable the orchestration, automation and coordination of patient-centred care delivery. By connecting care across the entire continuum, we help health systems design and operationalize the end-to-end patient journey.
Lumeon’s unique, industry leading, approach has been recognised with numerous awards including – Gartner 2018 Cool Vendor, 2018 Gold Stevie award, 2018 Medtech Breakthrough award, 2018 Frost and Sullivan Technology Leadership award.
From scheduling and resource management, to clinical documentation and follow-up, we manage every aspect of the care pathway. Lumeon’s Care Pathway Management platform enables providers to:
- design and deploy their own unique care pathways
- automate repetitive tasks increasing throughput and reducing costs
- coordinate personalized patient care plans across care settings and teams
- standardize care delivery, reducing variation, consistently achieving better outcomes
- instrument their processes using advanced analytics to measure performance
For more than 10 years, we’ve been spearheading a revolution in UK healthcare and count some of the largest health providers as our clients. Together we’ve created state of the art care pathways that generate the best possible outcomes at the lowest cost.
Following our very successful participation in the Cedar Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars in the fall of 2017, our first US commercial wins and recent investment of $28m led by LSP, we are now scaling in the largest healthcare market in the World – the USA. We will be further building our executive team and have recently established our US HQ in Boston MA. There is a unique opportunity for a Director Pathways to join this highly regarded company and help scale its operations through the definition of a core set of clinical and operational pathways that address the major pain points of today’s healthcare systems.
Job Description for Senior Manager of Customer Services
The Senior Manager of Customer Services is a key member of the management team, responsible for the public and internal communication channels of the Technical Support and DevOps organizations. The primary focus is to develop a culture of proactive communication focusing on clear messages for external customers and a collaborative approach when working internally. This important role ensures that all stakeholder teams (Sales, Development, Executive Management, etc.) are aligned, transcending any operational silos.
This role will work closely with Support and technical Operations leadership to enable the delivery of top-class service and has the potential of growing into a full leadership position of UK technical customer services as the company’s US operations grow.
- Provides proactive and clear technical and non-technical communication to Lumeon stakeholders and customers
- Provides a non-technical escalation point for Lumeon and its customers
- Owns key cases and escalates internally to facilitate complex and/or protracted investigations and/or projects
- Collaborates with Technical Support and DevOps to manage resources and deadline to ensure prompt delivery of committed activities
- Develops and implements Technical Support and DevOps processes
- Collaborates with Operational Excellence Manager to document and maintain critical processes
- Develops and implements data-based reports on performance and activities of technical teams
- Creates Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports and Incident Reports to Lumeon and its customers
- 5-7 years in a management role in a technical environment (software)
- Driven and proactive, able to lead an organisation through change
- Excellent demonstrable written communication skills
- Excellent communication and people skills able to work and manage people remotely across diverse geographies as part of a team
- High level of openness, integrity and business ethics
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail